KETO DIET PLAN
Finding your Keto dieting style
Here is a rundown of different preferences people have when it comes to finding their keto dieting style. This is not an exhaustive list; however, I hope this will bring insight and allow you to see that the issue of not being able to stick out a diet might not be you at all but that you have selected the wrong diet for your needs.
- Love heaps of meat or dislike red meat
- Love veggies or can’t stand them
- Love dairy or can’t tolerate dairy
- Prefer clean food or love eating dirty
- Gluten intolerant
- Insulin resistant
- Dairy intolerant
- Nut allergy
- Prefer eating small meals or love big meals
- Love cooking or hate cooking
- Like to be told what to eat and when
- Prefer to have the flexibility to choose what and when to eat
- Time poor so prefer shakes
- Open to fasting or hate it
- Health-focused or prefer to be convenience-focused
- Need “family-friendly” foods & meals or prefer meals that cater for single use
- Has to be cost-effective
- Needs the ability to dine out
- Take some time to reflect and choose what is important to you.
- Possibly even choose 2 from each section and use them to help you choose the right keto meal plan as we look through them over the next several chapters.